Bee Cave Arts Foundation is thrilled to be hosting International Curve Model, Author and local Lake Travis mom, Amanda Tice‘s book release party on January 21, 2021. Please join us for an evening of self-care for moms powered by moms. There will be tons of goodies, hands-on experiences and giveaways! Follow this link to read more about the event on Amanda’s website, and RSVP below.
- 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. | Barnes & Noble at Hill Country Galleria book signing by author Amanda Tice (first 100 copies sold will receive a free luxury self-care gift bag)
- 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. | Bee Cave Arts Foundation Celebration!
- Wine and mocktails courtesy of Bee Cave Arts Foundation
- Chair massages by Deepy Rooted Massage and Beauty
- Mini makeovers by Bombshell Beauty by Liezl
- Headshots for Charity by Kim Ortiz Portrait Art (see below for details and register in advance for your portrait!)
- Self-empowerment temporary tattoo station by Conscious Ink
- Kendra Scott popup (20% of sale proceeds will go to Bee Cave Arts Foundation)
RSVP for a Headshot